Campus Express Club
The Smart Way to Shop on Campus
When you join Cal Poly as a student, faculty member, or staff employee, you are automatically set up with an account. All value added to your account is stored on your PolyCard (campus ID) and can be used to purchase food, clothing, printing, supplies, health services, and more on campus.
- You only need one card to shop on campus
- It's easier than using cash or credit cards
- Adding value online is quick and easy
- Security features are in place for your protection
- Campus Express dollars carry over year to year until you leave campus
Perfect for Busy Students
Campus Express is the perfect tool for new students learning to live on a budget. It's a great way for parents to allocate funds and allowances to purchase books, school supplies, toiletries, snacks, other things sold on campus. The program is set up as a declining account. There is no minimum or maximum amount.
- Add value online now
- Pay at the Customer Service office (Building 19)
- Call and speak to a customer service agent.
Campus Dining Customer Service
Building 19 Atrium
Open: Monday - Friday 8am-4pm (excluding holidays)
Phone: (805) 756-5939