Campus Dining’s all-you-care-to-eat venue received a makeover this summer from its dining room to its menu. To go with its new look, it got a new name, 805 Kitchen. The new venue features a variety of eclectic cuisines including sustainable eats, Mediterranean fare and an action station where your meal is prepared right in front of you. While much has changed, this venue still boasts as the best value on campus. Freshmen can enjoy breakfast for $5.50 and lunch and dinner for $6.50. Gold Plate members can also enjoy substantial savings at this venue.
Parents Eat Free!!
Hey Parents! The next time you visit your student, dine with us at 805 Kitchen for free! This program applies only to parents excluding siblings, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and other relatives or friends and is in effect from the first day of fall classes through Friday of Spring Quarter finals. The parent and student must dine together to participate in the Parents Eat Free program.
There’s an eco-friendly, reusable to-go container available for freshmen living on campus to use at 805 Kitchen. Pick up your Eco To-Go container from the cashier and help reduce waste on campus!
- Regular Hours
- Monday: 7:00 AM - 9:00 AM, 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM, 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Tuesday: 7:00 AM - 9:00 AM, 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM, 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Wednesday: 7:00 AM - 9:00 AM, 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM, 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Thursday: 7:00 AM - 9:00 AM, 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM, 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Friday: 7:00 AM - 9:00 AM, 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM, 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
- 805 Kitchen: 805-756-4941
- Location: Building 19, University Union Area