Are you ready for a fine dining experience? Look no further than Myron’s, Cal Poly’s bistro-style restaurant. Named after Cal Poly’s founder Myron Angel, Myron’s features a rotating menu that reflects Campus Dining’s executive chef’s culinary creativity and passion for all things fresh and local. Enjoy a business luncheon or a casual meet-and-greet at Myron’s for scrumptious, hand-crafted American cuisine.
Faculty and Staff Mixer
Mix and mingle with your colleagues on the first and third Thursday of every month at Myron’s. Enjoy scrumptious appetizers, refreshing beverages and two glasses of wine or beer for $6.50. Along with tasting and mingling, there will be giveaways and more.Learn More
- Fall Quarter Hours
- Monday: 11:00 AM - 2:30 PM
- Tuesday: 11:00 AM - 2:30 PM
- Wednesday: 11:00 AM - 2:30 PM
- Thursday: 11:00 AM - 2:30 PM
- Friday: 11:00 AM - 2:30 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
- We have special hours for Thanksgiving. View them here.
- Myron's: 805-756-1204
- Location: Building 19, University Union Area