Each quarter Campus Dining goes to the students, who better to ask, with a survey to see what they would like to eat. From there the chefs design and create a menu featuring the students’ favorite fare. How’s that for democracy in action.
To start the new academic year Student Choice will be serving up Japanese teriyaki chicken or grilled tofu, sticky rice, stir fried vegetables and a fountain drink.
- Fall Quarter Hours
- Monday: 6:30 AM - 10:00 PM
- Tuesday: 6:30 AM - 10:00 PM
- Wednesday: 6:30 AM - 10:00 PM
- Thursday: 6:30 AM - 10:00 PM
- Friday: 6:30 AM - 10:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Sunday: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- We have special hours for Labor Day and WOW. View them here.
- Student Choice: 805-756-5952
- Location: Building 19, University Union Area